Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Ranch Creek Recovery is a holistic addiction treatment center which helps wean people from their cocaine dependence and attain a fresh start on life.
The figures surrounding cocaine abuse are depressing. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, cocaine is responsible for sending more people to emergency rooms than any other narcotic (excluding alcohol), which is surprising considering that the narcotic has been billed as the “rich man’s drug.” While cocaine has a few derivatives which are used medically, such as Novocain, cocaine itself has no medical use and is a Schedule I drug. In 2014, data revealed that those who are in the age range of 18-25 are most vulnerable to cocaine dependence compared to other age demographics. In 2014, there were 1.5 million people aged 12 and above who had used cocaine.
Call Us To Get Started On A Better Path
Get Help Today!
Fill out the form below to be contacted by an intake specialist. All submissions are confidential.
Red Flags for Cocaine Use
Signs and symptoms of cocaine addiction:
- Manic behavior and hyperactivity
- Limited inhibition
- Muscle tics
- Cold-like symptoms
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Erratic behavior
If used in the long term, cocaine abuse can lead to death through cardiac arrest, brain damage, stroke, and even death.
Cocaine Treatment at Ranch Creek Recovery Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
Rehab for cocaine at Ranch Creek can include an outpatient or inpatient option. Outpatient treatment allows the patient to continue with work or school and return home after treatment sessions. It’s also generally less expensive. However, there are cons as well:
- Temptations to use are more prevalent
- It’s easy to get access to cocaine
- There is more limited access to the therapist or counselor
Inpatient care means staying at the Ranch Creek facility for 30 days, 60 days or 90 days, based on your needs and the assessment of our doctors. Inpatient treatment is always recommended for more severe cases and longer-standing addictions. The cons are, of course:
- Cannot remain at school or work
- More expensive
- Patients can be cut off from friends and family for a few weeks
Ranch Creek Recovery prides ourselves on designing a personalized treatment program for each patient. Please discuss your inpatient or outpatient cocaine treatment plan with our treatment specialists.
Cocaine Treatment in a Luxury Setting
Ranch Creek Recovery is a California-based holistic addiction treatment center. While we also offer outpatient care for patients within the 40-to-50-mile radius from our facility in Temecula, CA, inpatient treatment affords the full gamut of our treatment and rehab options.
Here are some of our treatment methods which specifically target recovery from cocaine addiction:
- Garden therapy to improve serenity and overall well-being
- Acupuncture, which can help in the detox, as well as minimize the symptoms of withdrawal
- Equine assisted therapy, which uses horses to help patients find inner peace and build emotional strength and self-acceptance
- Yoga for addiction improves circulation, breathing, metabolism and blood pressure, as well as providing the mental discipline needed to resist cravings
- Exercise helps create a more positive outlook because of the natural chemicals such as dopamine released by the brain. It can also boost your self-esteem
- Gong sound therapy may sound esoteric, but music and vibrations have been proven throughout history to have an impact on our bodies. This will help release tension and unblock the energies—much like acupuncture does—in our bodies.
Cocaine addiction causes havoc on families, wallets, and the human body. It’s destroyed millions of lives – don’t let it ruin another. If you or a loved one is using cocaine, please call Ranch Creek today.